In order to use your rug with first day look, you should take the following instructions into consideration:
- The rug should not be compressed during cleaning, it should rather be cleaned using a powerful vacuum cleaner preferably every day.
- The items (sofa, table, etc.) on the rug can leave a trace, to prevent it the location of the rug or objects should be changed at certain intervals.
- Pile shading is possible since the raw material is natural. It will end with regular vacuum cleaning.
- Why is pile shading is possible in rugs with natural raw material?
Natural fibres such as viscose, wool and silk are very tiny and have limited and variable length. In order to equalize them, fibres are shaved. Pile shading is having the short fibres which even cannot be shaved, out of the rug. It is inevitable in rug with natural raw material. It will end with regular vacuum cleaning.
If something is spilt on your rug you must act quickly!
- Use a knife or a spoon to remove as much as possible of the excess spillage - always work from the edge of the stain towards the centre.
- Use a clean white cloth to dry the stain. Dab it with cold water.
- Pat the stain dry with a clean cloth – stain should be wiped in pile direction.
- Wait until the stained area is completely dry.
- Make sure nobody walks on the treated rug surface for at least the next 24 hours.
- Never use soap or detergents which have high chemicals substances.
- You should take support from profession rug care companies for deep cleaning. High chemical detergents will harm the natural fibres therefore the rug care company could be informed.
- After cleaning, you should dry the rug on the floor quickly. The rug should not be used wet and also should not be left under direct sunlight.